Monster Jam Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Oklahoma residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KOKH viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KOKH (the “Station”), KOCB, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Monster Jam, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text “OKCJAM” to the short code 91217. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 91217 to cancel. Text HELP to 91217 for help. Entrants will receive up to three (3) messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on January 28, 2013, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on February 10, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On February 11, 2013, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. Winner will receive Four (4) admission tickets to the Monster Jam Performance at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City on February 16, 2013. The prize is valued at $200. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. KOKH, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. KOKH, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that KOKH, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KOKH-TV, 1228 E. Wilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111, and on the Station’s website at www.okcfox.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Contest Winners, KOKH-TV, 1228 E. Wilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111 by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. KOKH, LLC, Feld Entertainment, Inc., and Monster Jam, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.