KOKH NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Oklahoma residents who are 18years of age or older, and reside in the KOKH/KOCB viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KOKH (collectively the Station), KOCB, Hudiburg Subaru,Inc., OU Medicine, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents,parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to www.okcfox.com and click onthe No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name,email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on November 19, 2012, and ends at 12:00 a.m.. on May 1, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on the last day of each month during the Contest Period to qualify for the monthly drawing. Station is not responsible forlost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability,computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
4. The first business day of each month during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of six (6) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5. All entries received that are mutilated,tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Six (6) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card. Each prize is valued at$50. The prize is subject to the gift card terms and conditions.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 7 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in personat the Station. If a winner is a minor,then the winners parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit ofeligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification toclaim prizes. Station reserves the rightto examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awardingthe prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 7 days, ordoes not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, thenthe prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternatewinner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. Therewill be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the solediscretion of Station. The Station hasthe right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. Eachwinner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes onprizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in theserules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prizewithin any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. KOKH,LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are notliable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. KOKH,LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are notresponsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the awardor use of the prize.
9. Inclaiming your prize, you acknowledge that KOKH, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name,character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner forpromotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winning dependon the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rulesare available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1228 EWilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111 and on the Station's website at www.okcfox.com.
3. For a list of prizewinners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KOKH PrizeWinners, 1228 E Wilshire Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111 by June 1, 2013.
4. This contest issubject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Hudiburg Subaru, Inc., and OUMedicine, Inc. accept no responsibility or liabilityin connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by orresulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be heldliable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves theright to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contestdates.